Cowles has provided access to the Chronicle of Higher Education (and its sister publication, Chronicle of Philanthropy) to all Drake employees and students for a number of years. Based in Washington, D.C., The Chronicle has more than 70 writers, editors, and international correspondents. Online, The Chronicle is published every weekday and is a top destination for news, advice, and jobs for people in academe.
If you already have an account, simply follow this link: Chronicle Web page. If you don’t have an account, follow the instructions below:
Unlike most of the Library’s resources, in order to take advantage of the Chronicle, you must complete a “one-time” registration process. It’s pretty simple, but it requires your Drake email account. Instructions follow:
1) First, go to: https://www.chronicle.com/account/login?
You should see a screen similar to the following:
2) Click on “Signup.” You should see a screen like the following:
3) Enter your first name, last name, Drake email, and choose a password. Once you’ve entered that, click on “Sign Up.”
4) You should get a message similar to the following:
5) You’ll get an email with the subject of “Chronicle: Confirm New Account” in your Drake email account; click on the link in that email, and you’ll be ready to login! You can click “remember me on this computer” if you’re using a private computer, so you don’t have to login every day.
We hope you find this useful! Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Previous Resources and Services announcements:
1) New York Times Digital Subscription
Next Resources and Services announcement:
1) Oxford Very Short Introductions